Terms & Condition
As an authorized affiliate/referrer (Affiliate) of 0893535 BC LTD (LinkedUpLearning), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting LinkedUpLearning as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to LinkedUpLearning by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the LinkedUpLearning Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Relationship of Parties
LinkedUpLearning and the Affiliate are independent contractors. Nothing in this Affiliate Agreement will create any partnership, employment, representative, agency, or joint venture relationship between the parties.
The Affiliate has no authority to act on LinkedUpLearning’s behalf.
The Affiliate is to comply with all applicable statutes, regulations, and guidelines set by the federal government, through the Federal Trade Commission, as well as state and local governments as mandated. The Federal Trade Commission requires that affiliate relationships, such as the relationship between you and LinkedUpLearning, be disclosed to consumers. We recommend that you seek independent legal counsel to advise you of our obligations to disclose in this manner.
Commissions will be paid once a month.
For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must be in good standing and remain active for a minimum of 37 days.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed utilising one of the three Affiliate codes assigned to you.
Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Currently the commission rate is:
- 30%, less the discount you chose to pass on to the member.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. LinkedUpLearning reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of LinkedUpLearning in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the LinkedUpLearning site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions as outlined in Condition 5.
Coupon and Deal Sites
Below are the terms that apply for any Affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on LinkedUpLearning Coupons, LinkedUpLearning Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the LinkedUpLearning site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed.
The Affiliate Program is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and the use of the Affiliate Program is at the Affiliate's own risk LinkedUpLearning will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by LinkedUpLearning. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless LinkedUpLearning and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by LinkedUpLearning to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement, shall be governed by, adjudicated and construed in accordance with the laws of the Courts of the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the LinkedUpLearning affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the LinkedUpLearning application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.